Photo Submission Guidelines
- Submissions must be completely owned by the contributor.
- Submissions must NOT contain any copyrighted material e.g. logo, paintings, and any other.
- Do not embed any type of markings on the image submitted. This includes watermark, website name, copyright
- All images that has an identifiable person, location or mark must be accompanied by the proper releases.
- All submissions must be in the camera RAW format, we accept all raw extensions.
- You must submit a jpeg as preview
- Images should be in focus, sharp and of good photographic quality.
- No pornographic images allowed: this includes depiction of genitalia and other private parts.
- Pictures of minors must be accompanied by the proper releases and you are not allowed to tag those photos with keywords such as sexy, naked, nude, teen etc.
Types of Images we are currently interested in
- Food and Drink
Agreement All photos uploaded to Editable Photos will never be made directly for sale. We do not claim any copyrights nor can any of our members who download these images. Copyright always remains with the creator of the image. Once the image is uploaded it will be governed by our Royalty-free license and members will have the opportunity to edit the images without needing permission to use according to the "Permitted Uses" in our Royalty-Free license agreement. You can remove your image at any time by sending a request to Editable Photos, you must provide the id of the photo and it will be removed within 3 business days. Members who have already downloaded the image prior to the request will still be able to use the copy as long as they are members of Editable Photos. No efforts will be made to have them stop usage as long as no copyrights or violations are committed.